Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Composition -Bicycle

Fluffy white clouds floated across the sky. The scorching hot Sun peeked out
from behind them, sending the right amount of sunlight in a breezy day.

“Hello, Tim.Meet me and my gang at the void deck with your bicycle now,” John
said to me on the phone. I replied,”Alright.”

I told my parents that I was going cycling with my friends before I left the
house .I opened the lock of my bicycle eagerly as I had not been cycling for quite a long
time.

I sat on the seat of my two-wheeler and brought the bicycle down to the void
deck , with a smile on my face .As soon as I was at the void deck, there was no
one. Everything seemed to be frozen as there was no sign of movement at all.

“Boo!” an audible voice was heard which broke the silence. It was my friend.
“Tim! Can I borrow your bicycle for a while?” Tan asked me with a very fume and
inhumane voice. I replied ,“ No, Tim ! You will take my bicycle and cycle with it
without returning it back!” John , my amiable friend broke the fight and suggested us all
to head to the space nearby the MRT station quick before the peak hours.

Without a moment’s hesitation ,we headed off to the location. There were three
bicycle in all four children . Tan stood back at Tom’s bicycle.
Soon, we reached the place. Tan John, Tom and I started to the tricks with the
bicycle. I was just a beginner at that time so, I just did some easy tricks .My friends did some perilous and dangerous tricks. I did not follow them because I was scared that I would collapse to the ground and became paralysed.
“Tom, let me show this ultimate trick!” Tan demanded and Tom allowed Tan to borrow the bicycle. Tan cycled fast as active as a quicksilver to a slope when suddenly he jumped out from the bicycle as he said that he was not fast enough. The bicycle did not stop . It went up a slope freely and it plummeted down the slope. It accidentally hit a woman . The woman just appeared instantaneously .She collapsed. I went to her and consoled her. There were two other men beside her. “Whose fault is this?” one of the men asked all of us. All of us pointed at Tan. Tan could belief his eyes. We thought that the man was fierce but he was not. He advised us to be careful and alert. He told us to play at the park where there are plenty of spaces.
Fortunately, the woman was alright in a flash. All of us apologised to the woman. Everyone continued their activities with smiles on their faces. We headed off to park without any hesitation and enjoyed ourselves.
I heaved a huge sigh of relief.

No comments: